Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Meet My Kids

Not everyone knows about them..... Which is really too bad, they're great little people, sweet, funny, precocious, adventurous. Each of them has their own quirky and original personality. They're always surprising me! As I've watched them grow, learn and thrive I find myself wholly charmed by these delightful kids. Perhaps you'd like to get to know them? Well you can! I've decided it would be wrong not to share them with you all.


~ Polly ~

Age 5
Interests -Dolls, Arts and Crafts, Dresses, Playing house
Favorite Color - Lavender
Favorite Season - Spring



~Billy~

Age 8
Interests - Sports, Baseball, Animals, Reading
Favorite Color - Grass Green
Favorite Season - Summer


~JJ~

Age 10
JJ is Polly's older brother
Interest - Sports, Basketball, Cars, Mechanics
Favorite Color - Red
Favorite Season - Basketball Season



~Calli~

Age 6
Interests - Dolls, Cats, Music, Dress Up
Favorite Color - Pink
Favorite Season - Fall



~Ted~

Age 8
Ted is Calli's older brother
Interests - Reading, Legos, Computers, Airplanes
Favorite Color - Navy Blue
Favorite Season - Winter



~Bobby~

Age 6
Interests - Animals, Bicycling, Legos, Tractors and Trucks
Favorite Color - Orange
Favorite Season - Summer



Polly Wally & Billy Bean is Copyrighted by Susannah Sigwarth and cannot be used or reproduced without written consent.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I did not know that JJ was Polly's older brother. Wow. you learn something new everyday.

Kourtney Ann said...

Oh Susy! There SO cute!!!
I wish I had your artistic abilities!

Mac said...

Thanks! Sometime around here I'm gonna post some comic strips.