Thursday, August 28, 2008
Lots of meaningless questions about me, but hey, it's a blog post isn't it?
Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?
sure, although I'll probably be light headed afterwards...
What was your last purchase?
Pony tail holder and lip gloss at the new Walgreens
Does anyone like you?
Maybe a few people...
Have you made anyone laugh while they were crying lately?
I can't remember. Probably Sarah.
Are you easily amused?
I don't think so.
Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
I fall asleep on my stomach and then switch to my back
Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
"liked" *rolls eyes*
What did you do Saturday?
Did my laundry, took a shower, went to the nursing home a half hour away, drove back into town, went to a benefit for a friend of mine, drove a half hour back, got into a car accident, cried, tried to be a good guest, danced, drove back home, visited with family, couldn't sleep.
Do you trust all of your friends?
"all" ????
Morning or night person?
I'm becoming more of a night person...
Are you taller than 5'5''?
HA!
Would you rather have love or money?
Love
Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
No.
Last person you watched movies with?
My fam.
Do you hide your emotions?
Most of the time. All of the time if I can help it.
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Morning. I hate to shower and then go to bed.
If you could either float on the moon, or snorkel in the ocean, which?
Moon. outer space *thumbs up*
Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
No not really
Third text in your inbox? from who?
I don't even know where my phone is..
Have you been to New York City?
I've only seen it from a distance.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A receptionist at the community college.
Do you need to say anything to anyone?
uhhhh YEAH!
What were you doing at 7am?
cuddling with my little sister.
What do you think of your number 3 on your top friends?
top friends???
Can you legally drink?
I could.
When is the last time you saw your mom?
about... 10 minutes ago.
Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet!!!
Have you ever been in an ambulance?
Nope.
Do you hold grudges?
Try not to.
Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
If I'm alone, but I couldn't actually say it's obnoxious because no one hears me...
When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Like all week long.....
Are you watching TV?
Umm. No.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment