Saturday, May 17, 2008

Once upon a time, last summer, Sarah B and Lukie D had an adverture


This is Sarah B, I have hijacked Susie's blog!

Me and Lukie D went on a ride :)



We enjoyed the scenery



Listened to the radio



It was just us and the open road....



Then disaster struck!

Our engine broke down!

There were socks in it!
"How did those get in there?"



So Lukie D fixed it.



And we were on the road again!


The End.

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

I remember that!! too cute! I think we should make a little slideshow of those pictures with that honky-tonk 'silent film" music behind it...

Valerie said...

Adorable! Can I come next time?

Mac said...

Awesome idea Jak!!!!

Sure VB anytime!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

That has to be the cutest thing! When did this happen??

Ditto Susie, great idea Becca!

Lill said...

They are too cute!

Lady Dvora said...

Ahh Sarah you are so cute! :)

Katie said...

Sarah, you should hijack Susie's blog more often! Adorable!

Mac said...

Thank you everyone! It's hard work being this cute!

Sarah B.

Kourtney Ann said...

Too CUTE!!